Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The finance officer may invest surplus money of the city in securities specified in ORS 294.035 through 294.046 and with the local government investment pool under ORS 294.805 through 294.895.

(Section 2.530 added by Ordinance No. 18067, enacted October 12, 1977.)