(1) Signature sheets for an initiative or referendum petition shall be double-sided.
(2) The front side of each signature sheet shall contain:
(a) The names and residence addresses of all chief petitioners;
(b) Instructions adopted by the Secretary of State for persons obtaining signatures on the petition; and
(c) If the petition is an initiative petition, the caption of the ballot title issued pursuant to section 2.977 of this code;
(d) If the petition is a referendum petition, either the caption of the ballot title issued pursuant to section 2.977 of this code or the title of the ordinance to be referred.
(3) The reverse side of an initiative or referendum petition shall:
(a) Be used for obtaining signatures;
(b) If the petition is an initiative petition, include the caption of the ballot title for the initiative measure;
(c) If the petition is a referendum petition, include the number of the ordinance to be referred and the date it was adopted by the council.
(d) If one or more persons will be paid for obtaining signatures on the petition, contain a notice stating: “Some circulators for this petition are being paid.”
(4) Not more than 20 signatures on each signature sheet of the initiative or referendum petition shall be counted. The circulator shall certify on each signature sheet that the circulator:
(a) Witnessed the signing of the signature sheet by each individual whose signature appears on the signature sheet; and
(b) Believes each individual is an elector registered in the city.
(5) Each person collecting signatures must carry at least one complete and correct copy of the text of the initiative measure or the ordinance being referred and must allow any person to review the text upon request.