(1) An application for a license, or for renewal of a license required by this chapter shall be completed by each and every principal in the business. A principal in the business includes all owners, shareholders, partners, directors, officers and managers. The city manager may exempt certain principals from completing an application if the city manager determines that granting such an exemption is consistent with the objectives of this code, and where the business demonstrates to the satisfaction of the city manager that those principals play no role in the operation of the company.
(2) An application for a license, or for renewal of a license required by this chapter shall be accompanied by an application fee in the amount set by the city manager. The application fee is not refundable.
(3) An applicant shall make a request for a license on forms provided by the city manager and shall include all requested information and attachments. Review of an application shall not begin until all requested information has been provided. Except as provided in subsection (4) of this section, if an applicant fails to submit required information within 30 days from the date the application is filed, the application shall be deemed withdrawn.
(4) When reviewing the application, the city manager may require the applicant to supply information necessary to determine under section 3.050 the applicant’s qualifications for the license. A request for additional information under this subsection shall be in writing, and shall specify a reasonable date by which the information must be submitted. The application shall be deemed withdrawn if the information is not submitted by the date specified.
(5) The city manager shall issue a decision on the application within 30 days of the submission of a complete application form and all requested attachments.
(6) An application shall be deemed withdrawn if the applicant fails to deliver to the city manager, within 30 days after approval of the application, any documents required as a condition of approval.
(8) A separate license must be obtained for each location at which the licensed activity is conducted.