(1) Cycles may be parked in a street perpendicular to the edge of the roadway provided, however, that cycles shall be parked only within designated vehicle parking spaces and shall not be parked so as to interfere with the safety or operation of vehicles parked in adjacent parking spaces.
(2) Cycles may also park in the triangular or rectangular areas specified and designated adjacent to the beginning or ending of angle parking stalls when signs or markings have been installed allowing said parking. The cycle must occupy the space within the marked lines placed for the purpose of showing the limits of available parking space for such cycles.
(3) Where parking space markings are placed on a street, in a parking lot or in a parking structure, no person shall stand or park a vehicle other than in the indicated direction, other than in a marked space and, unless the size or shape of the vehicle makes compliance impossible, other than within a single marked space.
(4) The operator who first begins maneuvering a vehicle into a vacant parking space on a street shall have priority to park in that space, and no other vehicle operator shall attempt to deprive the first operator of the priority or block his access to the vacant parking space.
(5) Whenever the operator of a vehicle discovers that his or her vehicle is parked close to a building to which the fire department or ambulance service has been summoned, the operator shall immediately remove the vehicle from the area, unless otherwise directed by police, ambulance or fire officers.