Each S Special Area zone is established by an ordinance that contains the following sections:
(1) Purpose describing the intent of the S Special Area zone.
(2) Land Use and Permit Requirements setting forth the uses to be permitted outright, permitted based on approval of a land use application, or permitted subject to special standards.
(3) Development Standards containing development standards governing factors that are necessary to achieve the purpose of the S Special Area zone such as required off-street parking, landscaping, setbacks, and building height limitations.
(4) Lot Standards containing lot area and dimension standards applicable in the particular S Special Area zone.
(5) Siting Requirements in addition to those at EC 9.8865 Zone Change Approval Criteria.