The following uses are not permitted in the S-DR Zone:
(1) The following “Retail Sales and Service Uses” are not permitted:
(a) Agricultural Machinery Rental;
(c) Drive-through facilities, except as permitted at EC 9.3145(4)(a)5;
(d) Indoor firing ranges;
(e) Heavy Equipment Sales;
(h) Outdoor sales or leasing of consumer vehicles, including passenger vehicles, motorcycles, light and medium trucks, boat and watercraft, and other recreational vehicles;
(i) Recreational vehicle parks;
(j) Recycling or transfer stations (with the exception of small recycling centers as defined at EC 9.0500);
(l) Vehicle service such as motor vehicle repair, tires sales and service, gas station, or car wash.
(m) A retail marijuana use that is located within 1,000 feet of another retail marijuana use.
1. “Premises” means the location of a retail marijuana use described in a license issued by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission pursuant to ORS 475B.105.
2. “Retail Marijuana Use” means a recreational marijuana retail facility licensed by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission pursuant to ORS 475B.105.
3. “Within 1,000 Feet” means a straight line measurement in a radius extending for 1,000 feet or less in every direction from the closest point anywhere on the premises of a retail marijuana use to the closest point anywhere on the premises of another retail marijuana use.
(2) The following “Residential Uses” are not permitted:
(a) Detached single-unit dwellings;
(c) Manufactured housing.
(3) The following “Institutional Uses” are not permitted:
(b) Correctional facility.
(4) The following “Manufacturing and Production Uses” are not permitted:
(a) Concrete batching and asphalt mixing;
(b) Feed lots;
(c) Lumber mills, pulp and paper mills, and other wood products manufacturing;
(d) Production of pre-fabricated structures (including manufactured homes);
(e) Slaughterhouses and meatpacking.
(5) The following “Industrial Service Uses” are not permitted:
(a) Auto and truck salvage and wrecking;
(c) Fuel oil distributors;
(d) Heavy truck servicing and repair;
(e) Machine shops;
(f) Salvage or wrecking of heavy machinery, metal, and building materials;
(g) Solid fuel yards;
(h) Tire re-treading or recapping;
(i) Towing and vehicle storage;
(j) Truck stops;
(k) Welding shops.
(6) The following “Parks and Open Space Uses” are not permitted:
(b) Community and neighborhood centers within the S-DR/CL subdistrict (permitted in the S-DR/MU subdistrict);
(c) Golf course (including driving range);
(7) The following “Utilities and Communications Uses” are not permitted. Telecommunications facilities, except for telecommunications collocation and antenna, as defined at EC 9.0500 and in accordance with EC 9.5750, where applicable.