(1) Lot area, frontage, and width minimums may be modified with an approved planned unit development permit. (For planned unit development procedures refer to EC 9.7300 General Overview of Type III Application Procedures and for approval criteria refer to EC 9.8320 Tentative Planned Unit Development Approval Criteria – General.)
(2) Shall comply with other small lot provisions unless approved as a cluster subdivision or a Planned Unit Development (PUD). (See EC 9.2770 Small Lot Standards for R-2, R-3 and R-4 Zones.)
(3) Rowhouses shall have street frontage for the residence and rear frontage for off-street parking.
(4) Shall comply with other duplex division provisions. (See EC 9.2777 Duplex Division Lot Standards.
(5) No variance to residential flag lot standards are allowed. Minimum lot area excludes the pole portion of the lot. Other residential flag lot standards also apply. (See EC 9.2775 Residential Flag Lot Standards for R-1.)