Within the S-RP zone, the following standards shall govern installation of improvements that are of benefit to the public and ensure public access:
(1) A continuous, two-way (Class I) bicycle path shall be provided through the development along the river and at other locations designated in the Eugene Bikeways Master Plan.
(2) Pedestrian-scale lighting shall be provided along the bicycle paths required above.
(3) Street lights shall be provided along all public streets within the S-RP zone.
(4) Street trees shall be provided along all public streets within the S-RP zone.
(5) Setback sidewalks shall be provided along all public streets within the S-RP zone, unless an alternative pedestrian circulation system of substantial equivalency is specifically approved as part of the master site plan approval process.
(6) Provision shall be made for security, such as lighting, between any parking areas located outside the boundaries of the S-RP zone and the development site the parking is intended to serve.
(7) All utilities shall be installed underground unless specifically exempted through the master site plan approval process. Exceptions shall be made for such features as padmounted transformers, switch cabinets, back flow prevention devices and closures needed to safely operate and maintain utility systems.