The following uses are specifically prohibited in the /BW Broadway Overlay Zone:
(1) Parking garages visible on the Broadway frontage at any level.
(2) Outdoor storage, except for temporary events.
(3) Warehousing, heavy industry, primary storage, or telecommunication facilities (excluding call centers), unless as a secondary use for a use permitted in the /BW Broadway Overlay Zone.
(4) Uses which include a new vehicular access to Broadway.
(5) Awnings classified as “temporary structures,” except for special events.
(6) Motor Vehicle Related Uses.
(a) Car washes.
(b) Parts stores.
(c) Recreational vehicle and heavy truck, sales/rental/service.
(d) Motor vehicle and motorcycle sales/rental/service.
(e) Service stations, includes quick servicing and automobile repair.
(f) Tires, sales/service.
(g) Transit park and ride, major or minor, except under a shared parking arrangement with another permitted use.
(h) Lots or parcels used exclusively for parking.
(i) New drive-through facilities.
(7) Trade (Retail and Wholesale).
(a) Agricultural machinery rental/sales/service.
(b) Boats and watercraft sales and service.
(c) Equipment, heavy, rental/sales/service.
(d) Manufactured dwelling sales/service/repair.