(1) Prohibited Uses.
(a) Motor Vehicle Related Uses.
1. Car washes.
2. Parts stores.
3. Recreational vehicle and heavy truck, sales/rental/service.
4. Motor vehicle and motorcycle sales/rental/service.
5. Service stations, includes quick servicing.
6. Tires, sales/service.
7. Transit park and ride, major or minor, except under a shared parking arrangement with another permitted use.
8. Parking areas, where the entire lot is exclusively used for parking and does not provide shared parking for more than one development site.
(b) Trade (Retail and Wholesale).
1. Agricultural machinery rental/sales/service.
2. Boats and watercraft sales and service.
3. Equipment, heavy, rental/sales/service.
4. Manufactured dwelling sales/service/repair.
(2) Special Use Limitations.
(a) Except for the Downtown Plan Area as shown on Map 9.2161(6) Downtown Plan Map, no use may include a drive-through facility, unless explicitly permitted in a refinement plan. Within the Downtown Plan Area:
1. Drive-through only establishments are not permitted.
2. For a structure that has two or more functional floors, a drive-through facility is permitted.
3. For a structure that has only one functional floor, a drive-through facility to provide financial services, pharmaceutical prescription dispensing, or government services may be permitted subject to an adjustment based on the criteria at EC 9.8030(16).
(b) No new building designed to be occupied by retail uses may exceed 50,000 square feet of building area on the ground floor and only one such new building on the development site may contain 50,000 square feet of building area on the ground floor.