Practices that are not specifically allowed under this section and that would adversely affect water quality or damage wildlife habitat, are prohibited within /WB areas. Prohibited practices include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) Storage of chemical herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers or other hazardous or toxic materials.
(2) Depositing or dumping any material imported from off-site, except for soils or soil amendments used for replanting in accordance with provisions of this section.
(3) Construction of new septic drainfields.
(4) Channelizing or straightening natural drainageways.
(5) Removal or destruction of rare, threatened or endangered plant species, unless a conservation plan for the affected species is submitted by the applicant and approved by the planning director, in conjunction with the Oregon Department of Agriculture and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
(6) Filling, grading, excavating, depositing soils imported from off-site, and application of chemical herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers are prohibited unless they meet one of more of the following:
(a) Are directly related to a use permitted in the /WB area.
(b) Address an imminent threat to public health and safety.
(c) Result in enhancement of water quality, and enhancement or maintenance of stormwater conveyance capacity, flood control capacity, groundwater discharge and recharge capacity and wildlife habitat.