(1) Collection of used goods shall be conducted in connection with collection centers as defined in this land use code.
(2) Traffic circulation and vision clearance (both on-site and at entry locations) shall not be impeded by the collection center’s location, donated materials storage, or any other activities associated with the use.
(3) Collection center siting shall meet all requirements of the fire marshal’s office for access and separation for both the center and nearby structures.
(4) The collection center shall not be located in the public right-of-way.
(5) The collection center shall not use on-site parking spaces required for other uses.
(6) An attendant shall be present at all times donated goods can be accepted.
(7) The collection center attendant shall maintain the area around the center.
(8) No outside storage of donated materials shall be allowed.
(9) No processing, sale, or distribution of collected materials shall be allowed.
(10) There shall be at least 10 feet between the collection center and all residentially zoned property lines.