(1) A model home sales office may be used as a gathering point for personnel provided the personnel works in the subdivision or manufactured home park within which the model home is located.
(2) All office activities shall be located entirely within the dwelling or garage; no outside equipment or material storage on the development site other than as necessary to complete construction of the units in that subdivision.
(3) There shall be off-street parking spaces for all personnel and business vehicles associated with the model home.
(4) The model home shall be located in the subdivision or manufactured home park under development.
(5) There shall be no detrimental effect on the residential character of the surrounding neighborhood through excessive traffic, violation of the city’s noise or other performance standards, excessive late or early hours of operation, or other activities that are incompatible with adjacent residential uses.
(6) All signs shall comply with the EC 9.6650 Residential Sign Standards.
(7) The model home use shall be discontinued when all the homes in the subdivision or manufactured home park have been sold.