A small collection recycling facility may provide source separated collection of recyclable materials more particularly described in Chapter 3 of this code and adopted administrative rules, subject to the following standards:
(1) Collection Containers. Collection containers shall be in compliance with the requirements for size, color and type in administrative rules adopted under Chapter 3 of this code. If containers provide an opening to the elements of greater than 2 square feet they must be situated under a covered structure and enclosed on 3 sides in order to protect users from the elements, minimize blowing debris, and meet requirements of the State Structural Specialty Code.
(2) Sites. Shall be kept neat and clean.
(3) Signage. Appropriate signage shall be placed at the site that conform to regulations in this land use code. Signs shall include the name and telephone number of the party responsible for collection at the site, preparation standards for materials collected at the site, and scheduled collection times.
(4) Traffic Circulation and Vision Clearance. The collection center’s location, donated materials storage, or any other activities associated with the use shall not impede traffic circulation and vision clearance.
(5) Public Right-of-Way. Collection centers shall not be located in the public right-of-way.