(1) No person may be disorderly, abusive, or disruptive of the conduct of the hearing.
(2) No person may present evidence, argument or comment without first being recognized by the presiding officer.
(3) All witnesses shall identify themselves and their place of residence.
(4) Any employee, agent, or officer of the city shall disclose his or her relationship to the city when commencing to testify.
(5) Formal rules of evidence as used in courts of law shall not apply.
(6) Audience demonstrations such as applause, cheering, display of signs, and other conduct disruptive of the hearing shall not be permitted. Any such conduct may be cause for immediate suspension of the hearing.