(1) Within 5 days after the hearings official or historic review board renders a decision, notice of the decision shall be mailed to the following:
(b) Owner of the subject property.
(c) Neighborhood group or community organization officially recognized by the city that includes the area of the subject property.
(d) Any group or individual who provided written or oral testimony prior to the close of the public comment period.
(e) For Willamette Greenway permits, to the Oregon Department of Transportation.
(2) The notice shall include the following:
(a) A summary of the decision.
(b) An explanation of the appeal rights.
(3) Within 20 days of the decision, when required by state law, the city shall submit written notice to the Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development that includes the information required by state law.
(4) Responsibility and procedures for mailing the notice described in this section may be established by administrative rule of the city manager pursuant to section 2.019 of this code.
(5) Unless appealed pursuant to EC 9.7655 Filing of Appeal of Hearings Official or Historic Review Board Initial Decision, the decision is final on the 13th day after notice of the decision is mailed.