An application for annexation under the provisions of EC 9.7800 – 9.7835 may be initiated by motion of the city council or by the filing of an application for an annexation. In addition to the provisions in EC 9.7010 Application Filing, an application for annexation shall include the following:
(1) A list of all owners, including partial owners, of land in the area proposed for annexation, indicating for each owner:
(a) The affected tax lot(s), with the township, section and range numbers of the affected tax lots identified;
(b) The street address(es) of the affected land as recorded on county assessment and tax rolls;
(c) The electors residing on the land, if any.
(2) Consent to Annex forms that are completed and signed by:
(a) All of the owners of land in the area proposed for annexation; and
(b) Not less than fifty percent of the electors, if any, residing on the land proposed for annexation.
(3) Instead of the Consent to Annex forms as described in subsection (2) above, an application may include Consent to Annex forms that are completed and signed in accordance with state law, by:
(a) More than fifty percent of the owners of the land in the area proposed for annexation, who also own more than fifty percent of the land in the area proposed for annexation and of real property therein representing more than fifty percent of the assessed value of all the real property in the area proposed for annexation; or
(b) More than fifty percent of the electors registered in the area that is proposed for annexation and the owners of more than fifty percent of the land in that area proposed for annexation.
(4) In lieu of a Consent to Annex form described in sections (2) or (3) above, an owner’s consent may be indicated on a previously executed, and still valid, annexation agreement consenting to the annexation of the subject land.
(5) Verification of Property Owners form signed by the Lane County Department of Assessment and Taxation.
(6) A Certificate of Electors form signed by the Lane County Elections/Voter Registration Department.
(7) A legal description of the land proposed for annexation prepared by a registered land surveyor consistent with ORS 308.225.
(8) A list of the public service districts presently providing services to the land proposed for annexation (See EC 9.7835).
(9) A written narrative addressing the proposal’s consistency with the approval criteria set out at EC 9.7825.