Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The city council by ordinance shall rename a street or highway in accordance with the recommendation of the planning commission, or by resolution shall reject the recommendation. A certified copy of the ordinance shall be filed for record with the county clerk or recorder, and a like copy shall be filed with the county assessor and county surveyor. The county surveyor shall enter the new names of the streets and roads as required by state law.

(Section 9.8490, see chart at front of Chapter 9 for legislative history from 2/26/01 through 6/1/02.)