In addition to the provisions in EC 9.7010 Application Filing, the following specific requirements shall apply to tentative subdivision plan applications:
(1) All tentative subdivision applications shall be prepared by an Oregon licensed land surveyor and shall include a preliminary title report.
(2) The application shall include all contiguous undeveloped or partially developed property under the same ownership as the subject property, be signed by the owner of the property, and include such related information as prescribed by the planning director.
(3) The tentative subdivision plan application shall include a phasing plan that indicates any proposed phases for development, including the boundaries and sequencing of each phase. Phasing shall progress in a sequence that promotes street connectivity between the various phases of the development and accommodates other required public improvements.
(4) The lot proposed to be divided in the subdivision application is a legal lot.
(5) If the proposal includes needed housing, as defined by State statutes, the written statement submitted with the subdivision application shall clearly state whether the applicant is electing to use the general approval criteria in EC 9.8515 Subdivision, Tentative Plan Approval Criteria – General instead of the approval criteria found in EC 9.8520 Subdivision, Tentative Plan Approval Criteria – Needed Housing.